Who we are
Yunomie Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales with the registration number 7057093. We provide design, technical and social marketing services to businesses and organisations.
- What information we may collect
- How we use and to whom we disclose personal information
- The security measures we use to protect collected information
- Your rights to correct and update personal data; and
- How you can contact us
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and data held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If we ask you to provide sensitive or personal information when using this website, then rest assured that it will only be used in keeping with this policy.
We may change this policy from time to time. If a material change is made to this policy and/or the way we use our customers’ personal information, then we will post a notice on the nature of such change on our home page.
This policy is effective 25 June 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Web server logs, including IP address, browser type and referring/exit pages
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information to understand your needs and offer you a better service, and in particular for the following:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you opted to receive updates from us, we may periodically send promotional emails with details on new products, special offers or other information such as third parties that we think you may find interesting, using the email address you provided.
- From time to time, if you opted to receive updates from us, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the results of this research to customise the website according to your interests.
- We share non-identifiable demographic information about our user base with third parties, such as our marketing partners and advertisers. This information does not contain personal information and is not used to identify or contact individual users.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. As with any transmission over the Internet however, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information.
We use session cookies to identify which pages are visited. This helps us analyse data about web site traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We record and use this information for statistical analysis purposes only.
We also use persistent and third-party cookies to help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a randomly generated number) when you return to our website, to serve advertisements and track whether these advertisements are clicked upon. More information on Cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, you should note that we do not have any control over the content of those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you are asked to fill in a form on the website, indicate that you do not want the information you provide to be used for direct marketing purposes;
- you can ask us to update or remove your personal information by writing to us at our registered address or emailing us at [email protected]
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the opt-out instructions that is included on all the marketing emails we send.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you give us information about another person, in doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us to process their personal data (including any sensitive personal data) and that you have told them who we are and what we will use their data for, as set out in this notice.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address enclosing a cheque for £10.00 payable to Yunomie Limited to cover our administrative costs in dealing with your request:-
Yunomie Limited27 Old Gloucester Street,
We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at the above address.